Wednesday 13 June 2018

Launch Day

Launch Day ©

By Michael Casey

Well it’s 13th June 2018 and as I wait for the cat food to arrive I’ve decided to launch this my 16th book, Sweet Sixteen, its under 93,000 words, I won’t wait till I hit 100,000 before inflicting it on you. So in 5 months I’ve produced another set of tales, I hope you like them all. I still bore you all with moans about my pain, I wish I could stop but sadly I recognise pain is the cuckoo that’ll follow me, so ignore my shadow, if I were Peter Pan I could try and lose it.

Michael Casey

IT’S ON AMAZON

 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=sweet+sixteen+by+michael+casey



p.s. 17 Again will be the next book, probably ready by Christmas 2018


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...