Wednesday 13 June 2018

13th June 2018 news update

13th June 2018,

well the  cat food arrived so Totoro our cat was happy. I put Sweet Sixteen on Amazon today as well.

And you've guessed it the Pain Monster came out to play, just as I was hoping to avoid new pain medicines. So after most of the day in pain, I'm thinking of them in a different light.

I removed 1800 pieces of writing from this site, you had 2 weeks to read them, so now instead you can buy them.
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

Both my daughters have tests tomorrow, then Peace will break out. As for my wife she has a fancy dinner to attend, while I have babysitting duties with our teenagers.

I spotted a figure of 7,000,000 people in UK with Arthritis Pain etc, so I am one in 7,000,000

I put the Totoro story on today, because the cat food arrived, hope you liked it.


It could be turned into a Cartoon too, in The Snowman mold.

If only Nick Park the animator read my stuff, I could end up with an Oscar too, perfect for smashing nuts at Christmas.

p.s.Hello to Slovakia too










No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...