Thursday 8 April 2021

Thursday already

Thursday already

it's 3, I just looked at the clock

So Tinnitus is still a pain

but this old new keyboard feels so great

simple pleasures

when I was at Pinsent Masons I asked for some old battered keyboards

if you look at some of the old photos attached to these pieces

you'll see them

So blame them for giving me the tools of the trade

they really were/are a nice company to work for

anyway keyboards are great

and no nobody will donate a fancy one to me

this one is an old Lenovo one from years ago

Now where was I

in the bath and I shaved too, so I'm sweet smelling

I even washed my hair, that's why I'm deaf in one ear

I was checking my readers and an old story popped up

I read it and it made me cry behind my shades

Though all of my stuff make all of you cry

when will The fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

WRITE SOMETHING DECENT

you are all so cruel, I'll get another junk email from.edu

in Brazil or any other place,  like Australia again

Just leave me alone please

And don't send rubbish

Not unless you are one of the Murdochs offering a Media deal

I'll reply to that

Though anybody who writes has to complete a security  check

I will tell you  to pose with one finger in each ear

or up you nose, or with trouser leg rolled up

Like a freemason, pasted in not attached

Thats if you actually write a decent email

CLUE Dear sir/madame (insert name) is obviously off a blackboard

and gets deleted and everybody can check IP

and  view message source, in nano seconds

so don't waste my life

I have more than enough pain already

and you are just adding to it

I'm more cranky the older and closer to death I get

And some days it feels very close

You have my pain levels and you wouldn't be such a pain

Enough of the crankiness

I'm going back to an old word processor too

A new wind of change

Although the wind is of the smelly kind

I've been helping my younger daughter choose her University

More like a sounding board, though never bored

They have to pick now, and then summer 2022 you get results

and away you go off on another adventure

So I hope I win the lottery so the bank of dad has some money in

apart from my pension, yes I've finished early, then I can help my daughter

both of them in fact

In my current Kdrama, a girl from the Future gives a boy the Lottery numbers

So he buys a house and a car, 

Sisyphus: The Myth episode 4 recap - [spoiler] created the ...https://readysteadycut.com › 2021/02/25 › recap-sisyph...

take a peek for yourself

so If a girl like that appeared in my life I'd be happy, especially if she could type

Then I could dictate Tears for a Butcher to her, while I sit on the sofa

Yes I know it will never happen

But in between bouts of pain, it's nice to dream, Tinnitus permitting

I have to watch Sisyphus soon, it's from Greek mythology, go Google, I did

So as Sky play ride of the Valkyries I'll leave you with my very latest photo



this file ALL is a book with 9 or more books inside, so thank you Korea

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...