Wednesday 28 April 2021

shoes and light

 shoes and light

Russia is reading me

Let there be Light , also titled Let My tears be my Words

so I hope it shines an interior light on them

an old piece explaining my love of shoes

posted 7 years ago was also read by somebody

then there is Battered Husband

which 30 years ago was called sexist

was I ahead of my time

or were the pub theatre or whatever

Just unable to see comedy?

God Help Us

Everything is Relative

BBC accused me of Soliciting Money

for a tag line in piece

"and just send me 10 dollars" 

so they banned it from a site

God Help Us

It reminds me of things when I check what you are all reading every day

I know what and I know where

But cannot exactly match both together

Thanks to Korea, they have 6 books to read now

Vincenzo I hope, finishes with a happy ending

I also note that The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

could be inflated as a modern metaphor

maybe it is, use your imagination

8 nations reading me today over on Wordpress

So spread the word, 1000s of stories to read for free

Though when I find a publisher I may actually get some pay

Which may keep the Tinnitus away

And give credit to the Writer, me

20 years of prep, and the day I finished the book I graduated as a writer

that was 33 years ago, so well over 50 years of being a "dictionary" or Jackanory

and if the girl who called me that she'd be great as the comic fat lead

in Shoplife, as I remember she was a bit of an actress

our paths crossed twice, so be nice to her, she's like that Aussie Actress

who knows there's still time for her to be on stage, she'd be great

and Shoplife was called @Sparkling, very real, great fun, hilarious, we could not stop reading it"

and @we hope to produce it, not this season but next" by Vivanian

who I thought was a woman, but in fact was a man

So if he's still alive, as this was said in 1989, hello to you too

Again no doubt today the play would be banned, as it is not PC

so stay happy everybody

and read a book,  how about 20 of mine?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/




No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...