Friday 9 April 2021

9th April 2021

9th April 2021

Today would have been my mother’s Birthday, 101.

We also hear that Philip is gone, the Queen’s husband

so spare a thought for them. All sorrow is personal

We are but outsiders to others family, and pain

There will be a new tomorrow

You can find my poem, The Dead and The Living online

I did post it at the start of the year

I happened today to find a comic piece that made me cry with laughter

in part thinking of my own parents, I’ll save that for another day

It will form a part of a chapter of my sequel, if ever write it

So for now, remembering is best done with laughter




No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...