Thursday 15 April 2021

The Virgin of Vladimir

 The Virgin of Vladimir

what Mother Russia needs most of all is the tenderness of the Mother

they don't need a czar with a phoney war which could engulf the world by accident

just as WWI broke out and spread

They do need to beat Covid 19, and put bread on the table

The Virgin of Vladimir is the only Vladimir they need

Mother Russia needs all its children building a Future

There is no future in war, just waste

Let Mother Russia prosper, not waste lives and money on posturing

Let there be Light

 

Thursday, 31 December 2020

Let There be Light

 

Let There Be Light ©

 

By Michael Casey

 

 

Let my tears be my words

 

Let the candle light be my eyes

 

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

 

Let their scent be my blood

 

Let the wind be my breath

 

Let clouds be my mood

 

Let children’s laughter be my hope

 

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

 

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

 

Let the bees be my wisdom

 

Let the trees be my strength

 

Let my patience reach to the stars

 

Let me be always remembered in your prayers


No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...