Wednesday 14 April 2021

The Greatest Showman

The Greatest Showman

just saw the film for the1st time ever, it was on our Film 4 tonight

so I went into the "study" half way through and asked my small daughter

how many marks she gave it 9/10

I said it was a 10 at the 1/2 way point, at the end I still gave it a 10

SO EVERYBODY GO WATCH IT 

It reminded me just how great Theatre and show are

So when we see the back of Covid 19

Come to Britain and see a show for yourself

The Hospitality industry will be ready and able 

Just get ready

There was also a quote from Barnum

The greatest thing anybody can do is make somebody happy

I obviously agreed with that

I hope my Words make you all happy too, in 90 countries

and up to ten translations/languages on the same day

So I hope my Performance raises a smile

What else can I say, I was inspired

And as The "freaks" said they had a home, a family at the Circus, with Barnum

I would put myself in a "freak" basket, so I hope you accept me too

And enjoy the 2,000,000 words so far

It would be nice to reach 5,000,000

But. that's up to God, not me

I  know I'd be risking God's sanity

more nonsense in the morning, I did not win the lottery by the way




No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...