Wednesday 14 April 2021

BANGLADESH and10 other Countries

BANGLADESH and10 other Countries

are my readers today here on my 3 bloggers and my Wordpress

so hello to you, let's pray for Russia too, Putin's adventure into Ukraine

could end with a big flash

So let's pray common sense prevails

I spotted the stories some of you were reading so I read them too

It's like reading a diary of sorts, though I never kept a diary

You're getting 50 plus years of memories  plus stories

I hope you all continue to read them, or BOTHER to read them

So thank you if you do

It's good for my ego to see the readership spread

Nobody pays me, the theory is that eventually before I'm dead I get a Media deal

Because of the 7 degrees of separation or whatever it is

somebody who bothered to read me knows somebody who knows somebody

Or is the cleaner to somebody who is somebody

Australia is reading me again today, but I doubt it is a  Murdoch

More like a Vietnamese refugee from years ago, who enjoys my stories

Hello to her, if it is her today

If it is a Murdoch, hurry up and let me Shine

I've had 6 years post quadruple heart bypass now,  I won't live forever

Though I'll try, just to spite my Pension company

They always assume 20 years, so to pay you less

On that happy note I'm going to potter to the Post Office

I've had an itchy hand so maybe I'll win some money on the Lottery

Two student daughters, I'd like to leave them some money

As I look like Howard Hughes, the dishevelled look

By the way Tinnitus is kind of tamed these past few nights

God keeps me awake. till 4am, so I pray the Rosary

and annoy people with emails during my Tinnitus time on the phone

Then get  up for a hot drink, then finally I go back to bed

And pure exhaustion makes me sleep

But only in 2 hour chunks, which is my norm, but it is an improvement

I wont bore you about the pain attacks, but sometimes my tone of voice changes

and my hernia hurts

And yes that's why I write comedy or my version of it

To make you all laugh, so take that into account as you read

That's all for now, let's see if my itchy hand turns into a prize

At least here in UK, a lot of Lottery money goes to Good Causes

So if I lose, at least a Good Cause has got some of my 2 quid


 

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...