Monday 26 April 2021

life is far stranger than fiction

tonight I discovered

What Use Am I, I am an Old Woman

was being read

Basically it's old women using nuclear weapons

The Rosary

so if you did not work out what I was saying this morning 

in the Morons piece

just find and read What Use Am I, I am an Old Woman

Pray for India, pray for The Indian Princess

my mother will be praying too from her position in the clouds

and thanks to the Indian friend of my big daughter for helping

my small daughter with some French notes

A Level of Prayer for A Level Help

Also

My best friend is a little Indian, a PhD

my own mother knew his Grandmother before I ever knew him, 50 plus years ago

so life is a circle

And where does his family come from?

Calcutta.



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...