Wednesday 21 April 2021

I know its been a few days but

I know its been a few days but

so wait patiently and I'll have some new new material

Writing as a Spectator Sport was the latest new piece on 16th April 2021

I've spoilt Korea, in total 6 books of mine online in Korean

Are you Human the robot Kdrama is getting better

so I'm enjoying that, then there's a Rookie Gangham Police one

which I'll start too, meanwhile at the weekend Vincenzo returns

I hope he gets the girl and they start their own Korean Mafia family

with all the gold in the basement

It really is a great ensemble piece too

then when I watch other Kdramas I pick out actors I've seen  before

Watch Carry On Up The Khyber  then a James Bond film

in my opinion a Kdrama is both mixed together

I'd be Jaws, because I eat too much

Remember self deprecation in UK

Though I do weigh more than Tyson Fury the boxing champion

it's very dense matter in me, and he is 11 inches taller

Maybe I should get him to do the high dusting instead of Taylor Swift

see you later, Tinnitus is a curse at the moment....


my mother used to say, say the Rosary if you cannot sleep

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...