Saturday 24 April 2021

Côte d’Ivoire and other places

Côte d’Ivoire and other places

Argentina

Indonesia

Malaysia

Syria

Philippines

Thailand

Netherlands

Not forgetting

UK

USA

and Portugal

WHAT HAVE YOU ALL GOT IN COMMON?

ME

Isn't that sad?

I am the common denominator

This is just in the past 24 hours

over the week several more

So thank you

Which one will be the Samaritan that turns back and thanks me?

My sleep kind of went back on track

But the chest pain via my hernia through bypass scar

Came out to play

Speaking of Plays, the Shakespeare piece yesterday was in a rollicking style

For a Reason, though some of you may call it Treason

What else, I've just watched Vincenzo last episode again

Then later on, face to face with those who killed his mum

Yes, I watch with volume high, as I cry and read the subtitles

If you watch a Kdrama, you should be part of the drama too

It's so cleansing

As is swimming in the Ivory Coast or praying at local church there

My own last holiday was 8 years ago, I'd be a pain travelling

So I stay home and watch the world through my window

Not unless you have a private jet etc

But no TRUMP no, please don't offer

I'm too busy giving Jeff Bezo private lessons

In Humility

That's about it for today

Please read as much as possible

Or listen to BBC radio while on the beach

Or wherever you may be

Do you think the Leaders will all visit me

In Old Forge and Singing Anvil

While the Earth conference is on in June

Down in Cornwall

Who knows but they can take me out and treat me

By the canal in Birmingham

It was good enough for Clinton...



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...