Wednesday 24 June 2020

well it's going to be too hot but I have 2 ideas for pieces today or some day

well it's going to be too hot but I have 2 ideas for pieces today or some day

So Listening to Liars could be one piece

and

Joining the dots could be another

or I may just reload an old piece or two

there are 2000 stories here

plus 800 chats and so on, like this

you can go count if you have nothing better to do

you've all seen the home make over programmes

and the chef cooking  programmes

I write like that, I see what's available and away I go

for example this morning

Turkish translation is being read

So Turkey, turkish delight a sweet, delight a word, to belly  dancing

if you follow that then you can see the beginning of a story

if not. You need to be a carpenter instead

But carpenters see in wood and build

then I have a desk and table, so I can bore you all

yes the carpenter is much more useful

that's enough for now, look back later and see what I have for you

******

I just looked on my list here's a quicky

from November 2011




What's in a word? ©


by

Michael Casey


Whats in a word, is it an an insult waiting to be heard?

Is it a joke between the guys in the bar, looking at the waitress from afar?

Is it something we cannot utter because we begin to stutter?

Is it something that we mutter because our words are from the gutter.

Does the boss deserve our scorn because the low pay leaves us all forlorn?

Do we say nice words but mean the opposite?

Are smiles unspoken words which are really weapons ready to be thrust in the back.

Do we care if we are given the sack, then we'd say what we really want to say, 

then the dam would burst

and words pouring out would quench our thirst for justice, 

words to make us feel better as we head for the

labour office.

Words of love and words of caring, words of sharing , 

words bringing hearts closer together no matter whatever

the weather .

Words of love and words of war, when we say too much or not enough.

 IF only becomes the the last words

on our lips , its our "rosebud" as our spirit floats above.

Perhaps the best words of all are "I just want to be your friend" 

"love thy neighbour as thyself"

For me my best words are "I just want to make the whole world laugh"

 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1


p.s.Now a good writer would have ended on "love thy neighbour as thyself" but like anybody who wants to be a writer , they always want the last word themselves, even if the Lord's words are so much better. I await the avalanche of criticism, but if you stop for 2 seconds by putting this 

p.s. WHO'S last words ARE the first word, IN the beginning.....


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...