Wednesday 24 June 2020

I finally did my garden

I finally did my garden

I just walked down the road to the Walled Garden

I bought some plants, flowering ones

Then I put them in the 4 empty pots

Were my daughters' neglect had  killed the previous occupants

So with a blessing from my dead mum, who had green fingers up to her elbow

Then I hope we'll have a splash of colour in front of the house

I also wrote a new story today, a few hours ago, The Flower Man

I added me holding roses as the picture with the story

I'd just finished it when I had a marketing email

So I sent it to Tribit, i hope they like the free name-check

So that was my day, and best of all the pain monster seems to have lessened

I had a smaller spike on my Michael Casey from Birmingham England site  too

I did need to lie down for a rest on the sofa behind me

It was the warmest day of the year

I may run around the garden naked in the moonlight

But the neighbours might think I am a werewolf

The local foxes might be upset too

And finally Italy used a search referring to a fox trap

to get to the Italian Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Not unless Pope Benedict is back from Germany

and now continuing to read me but in Italian now

Germany was reading me the other day

It's a tale with a moral after all

So good night and I hope Tinnitus stays away tonight

As it is killing me softly, like the song


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...