Wednesday 17 June 2020

A hunting I will go + update

A hunting I will go


Well I got up and then suddenly from out of nowhere it appeared, which actually is the start to a story from over 50 years ago. It might even be the Brook Bond Junior Free Handwriting 1969 story, where I got my first certificate.

See I knew you'd be impressed

Now the pain monster has returned today, it's like an unwanted bastard that leeches off you, like in the Originals if you've seen the vampire show

I have to restart my computer for Windows 10  2004 update now

so I shall  return

the other thing is I cannot find my Paris story, so you have been spared

so see you in 2004 so to speak

Totoro our cat has just sneaked in so I need to feed her

A pet is like a child, it need love and attention

don't have either if you could not be bothered

update

well windows 10 2004 is no on my computer

am tidying up as we speak

the pain monster has gone with the wind, or is it thunder

have put flower pots from the girls dead plant at front of house

they forget plants need water

so the pots will be filled and loved by me

then we shall have a splash of colour in pots

as well as my man tended flower beds

my mother did have green fingers up to her elbows

I just have earthy nails

so I'll finish for today

Star Trek Discover season 3 is in the works

so watch that, and see if you agree Captain Pike looks like Mitt Romney

and remember to watch out for Clingons on the starboard bow


throwback photos from 15 years ago, young Fashionistas






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...