Monday 15 June 2020

monday 15th june

United States

Russia

Portugal

Austria

France

United Kingdom

Peru

Thailand

Venezuela
you were my readers last night so thank you all
It must have been a rubbish night on the tv so you read my rubbish instead

so I'll go write a new story, you can all come back later

by the way Iraq and Algeria were read the Arabic translation of 
300 and Not OUT today over on Wordpress

Wordpress is the home to Translations

so go look there as well

now I'll do my homework...
Just some of my 8000 pages by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...