Tuesday 9 June 2020

day off

day  off

kind of

windows 10 update scrambled my audio

so I had to restore windows 10, then hunt  drivers

my computer is back to normal now

one tip: use bluetooth to a smart speaker instead

it works, while you hunt the drivers

this has happened twice with windows 10

am I just lucky?

or is my computer old?

Saw True Lies with jamie lee curtis and Schwarzenegger

I will be having a cold shower before bedtime

Chile and Turkey passed by on the Wordpres

here UAE seems to like my writing

and Nights in Malta seems popular

So film producers do get in touch

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com will find me with "Film Script" in subject line








No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...