Friday 26 June 2020

this is 2870

post 2870 on this site

or rather a chat

you won't see these in my books when I compile them

anyway

somebody was reading Expats  either USA,Canada or Russia

it took me back when I read it, 1hr 15mins to write it

normally in an hour I have a verbal doughnut ready for you

so eat it while its steaming

perhaps I'm a literate Trump, sorry Snoop Dogg for using

the T word, if you read yesterday's piece you'll understand

Iraq and Oman were reading some Arabic stuff on Wordpress

300 and Not OUT plus The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is over on  Wordpress

How you all find me I just do not know

But it's good for my spirits to seem the map shaded in

Perhaps at the UN or other Diplomatic meetings

There is an ice breaker, somebody reads one of my stories

They all agree this fat silver haired writer in shades from BIRMINGHAM

is really really and totally totally R U B B I S H

so they have agreement before they even start

as the waiters deliver the  working breakfasts to the tables

Then the waiters gather and more in pity all say

Michael Casey isn't that rubbish, maybe a little but not totally

Then they go home to their families

And finally 3rd hand I get some new left over readers

So thank you, all my 3rd hand left over readers

I'm sure you don't come directly too me

Not unless you are SNL stealing ideas

Miaow

I've upset a few of you now

But you are at least talking about me now

There is no such thing as bad publicity did somebody say?

Yes Trump, so he's very happy this week

By the way, he may still win

Because his vote is solid

The rest of you have to TURN UP, or he will win

I saw it on tv last night, so turn up

Another thought

Extreme Close UP

all you film studies people, or Friday night drunks

Remember the extreme close up

Then the reveal

Trump will be in extreme close up at Mount Rushmore

Only as you pan out

The demonstrators  can be seen and the tear gas floats by

Trump smiles, maybe he even smokes a Peace Pipe

Has his photo and leaves

It's the selfie selfish tour of USA

will he visit the graveyards for the 120,000 dead by Covid

or the labour line for 47,000,0000 ?

Or is the roulette wheel of Stock Market King

Common Sense says it has no relation to reality

So finally pull out everybody and see the full picture

You only see 1%, pull back and see everything

Then you will be able to Judge

Or is yourself more important than the people

you are supposed to love  or represent



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...