Wednesday 3 June 2020

Stop Press, God has the last word, he did have the 1st word after all, not Microsoft

Stop Press, God has the last word, he did have the 1st  word after all, not Microsoft

I've haven't slept yet, its 6am now

So I'm up, having toast, letting our who er (Irish pronunciantion) cat back in

now I'll bore you then try sleeping past the Tinnitus

As I said nobody had any honour

Perhaps they read my words

Because folks are starting to speak out

And resign at the very top

Former joint chief of staff

no, nothing about who rolls spliffs

the military guy

and another top brass guy

speak out and resign

so USA  won't turn into a Trump banana republic

It's reassuring

Mad, Stupid and Bad orders should be ignored

The constitution is everything, FINALLY

I read on my Tinnitus time phone

that army support guys are coming to support the airport

So is Trump about to withdraw

RESIGN and Fly away

just like Nixon

I stayed up all night to watch that when I was still in grammar school

So the last word goes to God

He doesn't not like Fakers

here's a Bible which I never read

Here'e the Lord's Prayer which I do not even know

So God has the Last Word

and you only have  one

Resign


*****
or maybe Barron wants to become a Priest.....


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...