Thursday 25 June 2020

Snoop Dogg reads the Bible to Trump




Snoop Dogg reads the Bible to Trump


So when you get to the church you OPEN the Bible
It’s not Bling
Then you read where it says
Love thy Neighbour as Thyself
and it continues
Whatsoever you do to the Least of my Brethren
you do to ME
Sorry I have to cancel Health care for my own family replies Trump
for the 3rd time as the cock crowds and the tear gas drifts by
Snoop Dogg curses, he uses the worse word of all
in the English language
he uses the T word, Trump
Snoop Dogg cries and repeats the T word over and over again



Cromane Lower Kerry Eire, my mother’s Birthplace


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...