Sunday 14 June 2020

the next story will be

the next story will be

on the phone to happy memories

somebody in USA was reading On the Phone

a piece from 2018, you find it for yourself via the sidebar below bio on right

anyway when i  read it, it brought back happy memories

so that gave me an idea for today's piece

yes as organised as that

words trigger words and stories

I told my daughters to  pick a random word

so my high teenagers, in age, that is

said PIG

then a story came to mind instantaneously

a memory of a spotted back pig I saw in Romsley

over 50 years ago, I hadn't thought of it since it happened

so that explains how my memory works

My small daughter was doing prep work for A level Psychology

so she quoted which part of the brain that memory came from

So the filing cabinet is opened and riffled every time I write

Also in the night a Korean translation of Still Alive 2015

is being read in Indonesia, so tell all your friends

Actually 5 books in Korean translation are on my Wordpress

And maybe 30 or 40 other languages

So you can all suffer in equal measure

So speak to all your neighbours and let everybody suffer

Then once Covid is kicked into touch then

You can all come to Birmingham England, just bring your dollars and pounds

for we are a Nation of Shopkeepers which as you now know
was  the original title for
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I even had a Pen Name but I decided to reveal myself

as I was working a lone male stripper in a Gentlemen's club

and if you believe that, then I really am a great writer



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...