Friday 19 June 2020

Welcome back American Samoa to wordpress

Welcome back American Samoa to wordpress

well it’s like going to to the end of the world, just to avoid Covid 19 or is it Donald Trump
but thank you all for being my most far fetched readers
I hope you enjoy the stories here and on my blogger
if you email michaelgcasey@hotmail.com with AMERICIAN SAMOA in the subject line
you will get a reply. I don’t care if you are the toilet cleaner or a billionaire
talking is good for everybody
Stay safe and read as much as you need
though if you are a toilet cleaner you may just puke at my writing
and have to clean up after yourself
or if you are a billionaire you may want to invest in my writing
or visit Birmingham, just to dunk me in Victoria Square fountain

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...