Tuesday 21 May 2019

welcome Honduras

welcome Honduras
you are reading Shoplife in Spanish
the play that could have made me famous and a bit of money back in 1989
it was written in 1988
accepted for the stage in 89
and the rest is close but no cigar

so it is nice somebody, anybody is reading my stuff

however please all hurry up and buy stuff
as I need to leave something for my daughters

other than that pray for my Health

Tinnitus is a big pain and stops me from sleeping till Dawn comes lately

One of the many things trying to kill my body

Unfortunately for you, I STILL KEEP ON WRITING

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...