Tuesday 21 May 2019

I'm about to start writing Confession so come back later today

I'm about to start writing Confession so come back later today
its. 13.45 now uk time,so give it 90 mins and it'll be ready
though my body aches, and I need a cure for Tinnitus
no sleep most of night, grace a rattlesnakes in my ear
but you don't care, just so long as there is toilet paper
that's me toilet paper
but without me where would you be
think about that
I also had an idea for a spoof special services story
so, so long as no horse's head appears in my bed
I may do that next after confession
life happens and it triggers an idea
and you all get more toilet paper
it used to be said that today's news was tomorrow's fish and chips wrapper
instead you have me
though I hope I'm more of a piece of  chocolate
rather than a piece of....






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...