Wednesday 22 May 2019

Tinnitus and the heart



Tinnitus and the heart


Tinnitus and the heart
well another night with no sleep and woke up this morning with heart pain
so enjoy me while I last.
Hello to Raoul in Maimi Florida, stumbled over an old quote of yours and it made me smile. Normally I never read quotes.
But sometimes serendiprity (did I spell that right) brings us together.
I was in Maimi in 2006 but I prefer Fort Lauderdale
Stay happy
my stuff is in Spanish too, so Spanish readers cannot avoid me.
Honduras was reading yesterday on my other site.
Ok I need to rest, I hate being weak these past few years.

p.s.the 1975s are a great band




































China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish Translations아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanesebbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator AdvertBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)The Polish TranslationsKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 201550 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...