Wednesday 1 May 2019

Egypt and Argentina

Egypt and Argentina are reading me today over on my Wordpress

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker   in Spanish Translation always does  well.

other full Translations are over there on Wordpress

The English, my mother tongue  is on Amazon where you can BUY it

for a few quid or any other currency

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

Wordpress has the more far flung countries usually

but  Japan and Russia and many more are on Blogger

It would be nice to finally get recognition and reward

I won't be alive in 10 years time, with my various  diseases.

Though I may pass the 3,000,000 Words by then, pain permitting.

If I took the amount of pain killers I need I'd be a zombie, so

I moan about all the pain, but at least I'm still able to  write

as I'm saving my brain.

No heckling please, you won't spot any difference

you should not upset your Writer.

Shakespeare never had any trouble nor Dickens

anyway my hips decided it was their turn to hurt me today.

ttfn

something funny in the morning

and no not a naked selfie of me.

Michael







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...