Saturday 11 May 2019

Unknown Region

Unknown Region

seems to be popping up more lately, so hello to the Space Station, or a nuclear sub just breaking cover for a game of cricket on the Polar ice, or the clever kid in his back bedroom over the road.

Wherever you are, thanks for passing by.

I was stood in the bathroom naked, ok don't puke at the thought, though maybe Korean Kpop stars may like the idea. I was watching a Korean film last night and a series to on the tv. The sense of humour is different, and when they cry they really really cry. The film was about a ghost I  suppose, the series was definately about a ghost and made me laugh, but then it was late so I'll have to come back to it.

Where was I, naked in the bathroom. I noticed a big wasp right in front of me. Imagine if I got stunk anywhere important. So it was fight or flight. So I killed the wasp. Forgive me any Buddists  out there. Clearing up the wasp I was afraid I'd touch the sting bit. So I gave the wasp a clean burial, flushed away. Flushed Away was a great cartoon by the way.  And yes I did look twice when I sat down, just in case the wasp returned to sting me on my bum.

So Unknown Region, thanks for passing by, to here about me passing after the wasp passed on.

Don't forget to buy a book, as I said I really do need the money, if you are Jeff Bezo you have my new address, so  a cheque will do. Though for the Donald a Czech did not do, did that cost him a billion too, along with the billion he lost in his "clever tax  idea" , or bad business to you and me. The 2 billion dollar man.

Ok enough, £10million, a house, a car and a puppy dog get you all my back list, then 20% royalities to me. Come on film producers et al, hurry I might die before you get to buy. I heard what you just muttered, you are so cruel. Perhaps I should write about film producers, now there's an idea, I'll do that next, as  they sift throught their piles, no not those kind of piles, piles of scripts.

Bye for now, google Round the Horne a BBC radio show from the 1960s, I may write my next piece in that style. Send Me a  Good Script, that's the title,

Now Unknown region, get those clothes off and go through the door, see if you will be afraid, no not of the wasp, of me sitting  there, SITTING there, still on the toilet.


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...