Sunday 26 May 2019

hello India

hello India, well suddenly I had a load of Indian readers.

If you were looking for The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

or In Search of an Indian Pricess, which is the climax of the story

then try my Wordpress for TRANSLATIONS

If you want the English that you need to go to Amazon to get it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=B00571G0YC&rd=1&ref=lp_rd_SEARCH

The Russian Translation is on my Blogger sites and WORDPRESS

The Russians are all reading it

So thanks to them as well

It proves what I've always known, the story works everywhere

Now Publishers and Producers please step forward fast

I'd like the recognition and reward before I die, though I'll  try and reach 100, despite everything














































No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...