Monday 20 May 2019

2354 that's this post number, come back tuesday for new story - Confessions

2354 that's this post number, so be sure to look at all of them, ha ha ha

I'm tired as I went on walkabout and then caught the bus home, met a nice lady from Tyrone

At this instant I have the next piece I will write for you all, yes it's that quick my Muse my inspiration,  my perspiration is even quicker.

So let me eat and rest and slap on the pain killer then I shall return as MacArthur said.

I did plant some fuchsia cuttings too, but more of that later.

So stay pure, or at least have fun.

my French translation of Butcher Baker Undertaker is being read in France today, so allo to them, and if it's my sister's friend. allo mille fois, the Arabic is being read in USA

if only somebody actually paid me......

p.s. I'm too tired now, and my chest pains have returned so come back on tuesday 21st may for even more









No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...