Wednesday 8 May 2019

8th May update


this is the only award I'll ever get, the picture disappeared before so here it is again.

Loads of readers  for the Big Read from the other day

United States

United Kingdom

Germany

Portugal

Brazil

Unknown Region

Belgium

Spain

Russia

India

so the Words work everywhere even if my cut and paste does not.
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker site has the most stories so  tell all your friends maybe we can get them on your radio and even PAY me, but I won't hold my breath.

I do have an idea for another story, I'll put it down once my body stops creaking, my Tinnitus does not let me sleep till dawn, so my shedule gets pushed back a few hours. At least God is happy as I spend more time talking to him, part of the night.
Health is the only Wealth. Or a Very rich Korean girlfriend...

































No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...