Monday 27 May 2019

Thank you Mother Russia for passing by

Thank you Mother Russia for passing by

well Russia is reading the Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

its on my Blogger sites, I have 3, I was a computer operator so I learnt the value of backups

it's also on my Wordpress too

on Wordpress are many Translations

You can download a Translation in fact  from Wordpress

It remains my copyright

I'm doing things in reverse

There are many rich people out there who could throw me a few scraps

But I won't hold me breath, besides HEALTH is all I'd really love to have

though a house, a car and a puppy dog would be nice too and enough to live on

but God no doubt has other plans for me, and he doesn't leave notes stuck to the fridge

with his plans for my future.

SOME TRANSLATIONS FOR YOU ALL TO DOWN LOAD


China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish Translations아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanesebbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator AdvertBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)The Polish TranslationsKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 201550 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015

p.s. hello South Korea, was that a female Kpop star reading my stories today on Wordpress or maybe
      just the fat boy hijacking an IP so he could read me, though he'll never reach 116kilos like me.







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...