HE HAS TINNITUS
so send an email
He has an appointment already
I should have checked that already
I should have
I should have
BUT I DID NOT BOTHER
he can come back again
NO HE CANNOT
if the deadly daily pain in his shoulder
is so bad MORPHINE is not GOOD enough
yes we could prick him
and take blood at the same TIME
Instead of expecting him to come
in the intense heat
TINNITUS gale force 10
arthritis where Morphine is not strong enough
Hurting Hernia throuhh Quadruple Heart Bypass scar
STAGE 4 Kidney Failure is no fun
NEEDS watch his water and diet
and Sciatica that comes and goes
So forward planning
IS A VERY GOOD IDEA
as is Latitude
Instead of Platitudes
and Blocking me, my bank
from executive committee email
and JOHN Lewis beyond the pale too
IT will come back to bite you on the BUM
and NO water in the NEW MMM. hospital
in Grove Lane Smethwick
Sunday 19th April I am directly under the camera for 8 hours
Martha Law etc
BUt too busy having Selfies with the king
the hospital has broken the Law
failure to provide water for 200 in the waiting room
how many weeks before another disaster in all this heat
and all you do is NOTHING
so forward planning and common sense
People will vote with their feet
and my readers in 172 countries too
8 hours under the camera , no duty manager, and no water fountain , a tray of water for 200
is not good enough, MANAGERS in ivory towers not on front line constantly
No comments:
Post a Comment