Wednesday, 26 August 2026

I TOLD. YOU THE SOLUTION BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN

  I TOLD YOU THE SOLUTION BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

14:25 (0 minutes ago)
to zuckerberg, zuk, zuck, community, women, ebenn, webmaster, i.vanbrugen, Fr, info-japanhouse, info, michael.gagie, nmonteca, David, editor, mgmt, Inc., media, london, kokusai, koho, kgl-famitsu-release, takeshi.kihara, koreanembinuk, sarah.louise.maultsaid

I told him use a TWO hour off automatic OFF switch and then two hours before allowed to use FB or whatever again BUT you and your AI refused to listen. Paying ME for the IDEA which you could have proffered would have saved you BILLIONS , proves you should have listened to Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England.  in the first place AND AI needs a mentor BUT you are all so arrogant you cannot see the obvious . Take the shades off and you should still pay me for the IDEA and pay me to be a good Shepherd too.

Morons from IT land


Meta agrees to pay $17bn to settle child safety lawsuit

Lawsuit claimed Facebook and Instagram harmed children while hiding risks of social media

Media and Telecoms EditorJames Warrington
Published 26 August 2026 2:11pm BST

5bn) to settle a landmark claim that it deliberately made its social media apps addictive for children…


AND. JOHN LEWIS IF THERE IS ZERO PAPER WORK TO PROVE 

YOU DID HOURS OF BATTERY DRAIN TESTS THEN YOU ARE IN 

EVEN MORE TROUBLE THAN BEFORE> DID YOU DO THOSE 


TESTS. YES OR NO?   SHOW ME THE PAPER WORK


WHEN THE  PAPERWEIGHT ARRIVES I"LL STORE IT SO YOU CAN

COLLECT IT   AFTER I GET THE FULL REFUND FOR THE PROBLEM

BATTERY DRAIN. < YOUR COMPANY IS DOWN THE DRAIN TOO

NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU < THE TECH. TEAM COULD NOT EVEN

OPEN THE PHONE YOU SAID IT TONY IN AN EMAIL

IMG-20260823-WA0011.jpeg


No comments:

Title: The Trap is Sprung: Why John Lewis Has Zero Leg to Stand On

Title: The Trap is Sprung: Why John Lewis Has Zero Leg to Stand On I have officially laid down the law to the John Lewis Executive Office, T...