nice times and miracles
now in The Sound of Music we have favourite things
raindrops and roses
I have the same life view
simple things matter and are overlooked
a conversation at the garden gate
a chat at the bus stop
a bit of banter in the shop
this is me
the sad looney to some
or the pillar of the community
or as in the first paragraph of my first book
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
by Michael Casey
YES THAT IS ME
the chattering cement that binds a community
and other metaphors I use
I am a Metaphorical Linguistic Acrobat
after all
I thought he was just a fat old fart
and he is a fart, but he really can write
3.4 million words, and it somebody
counted EVERYTHING EVERTWHERE
chats and bullet points too
FIVE MILLION WORDS POSSIBLY
which is 10,000 pages
SO A TON OF STUFF
you mean he is more than just a fat arse
yep that i s me
and a WORD CAN MEAN ANYTHING
its the context you know
and only a clever girl spots that
so I'm impressed
any road up
the din in my ears from the Tinnitus is rising again
So I'll be quick
i need get off the hill
and leave Birmingham behind
MY IP is worth a ton
BUT Shoplife is a separate piece of work
So if in a Dream Elton John were to decide
a comedy musical panto was up his
Reginald Rd, then I'd be so happy
and his own two sons would say
Dad is was and always will be
Simply the Best
and not because he dressed as Tina Turner
and did impressions just to amuse us
around the log fire
and Steamy Windows in the garden shed
while telling us to do our homework
Fluba DUB Fluba DUM
Bill and Ben
Flower Pot men
I hope Elton is laughing
I wrote Shoplife in Reginald Rd
where the Totoro sign is on the wall
So full circle
no need to dig up this fossil
Michael Casey a fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England
where it all began. 10 reginald Rd B67
and here the pink house where I'd like to live
with the help of God and two Policemen
i'd need for SHOPLIFE. to be a hit
my IP to sell separately to Japanese maybe
and get some AI shepherd work
I do know two german shepherds
a dog and his bitch mother
No comments:
Post a Comment