Wednesday, 12 August 2026

TRIDENT being used so I know Russia and the old empire nations are READING ME

TRIDENT being used so I know Russia 

and the old empire nations are 

READING ME

so now that. I have your attention

why do you. let an old Fart called Putin

destroy your  beautiful country

Destroy the Ballet

Destroy Music

Destroy Dance

Destroy Faith itself

YOU only went into UKRAINE

so Putin and the Czars could

continue driving BIG CARS

they don't care about Moscow

they don't care about Saint Peters

they don't care about YOU at all

they only care about THEMSELVES

Trump will be  REMOVED very soon

so PUTIN needs a push too

WHAT ARE YOU DYING FOR

a place in the world cup

GROW up RUSSIA

be Proud again

and remove PUTIN

and the TRIDENT on my figures

Proves to ME

you want to open the Window 

and let PUTIN out

so as I am the new TOLSTOY

and you know its true

I sent a million words to YOU

TIME to Leave UKRAINE ALONE

and let them grow bread

all the whole world will starve

BECAUSE Putin is sick in the HEAD

and Trump STINKS but he will  fall soon

so stop being stupid Bears

Go back to Red Square and PARTY

Leave UKRAINE immediately

Follow Trident and poke Putin with it

Then get back to real Life

NOT PUTIN's and the CZARS

driving around in Big Cars

when USSR 2.0 is falling. down

Bring Back Babushka

and put Putin in the dustbin of History

and use a Trident software to do it

Anon or not Anon

Software can bring any Tyrant down

and I don't mean a Russian girl 

in fancy knickers

SofT  Wear and Hardware

Bring Putin down

you can do it immediately

Trident was a give away

I spotted it

COBOL and Dec pDP 1170

was where I began in 1978

so Boys bring putin down

and lets have a  party in red square

instead of dying in Ukraine just

so Putin can feel Taller



TRIDENT being used so I know Russia 

and the old empire nations are 

READING ME

and the old empire nations are 

READING ME

TRIDENT being used so I know Russia 

and the old empire nations are 

READING ME

so now that. I have your attention

why do you. let an old Fart called Putin

destroy your  beautiful country

Destroy the Ballet

Destroy Music

Destroy Dance

Destroy Faith itself

YOU only went into UKRAINE

so Putin and the Czars could

continue driving BIG CARS

they don’t care about Moscow

they don’t care about Saint Peters

they don’t care about YOU at all

they only care about THEMSELVES

Trump will be  REMOVED very soon

so PUTIN needs a push too

WHAT ARE YOU DYING FOR

a place in the world cup

GROW up RUSSIA

be Proud again

and remove PUTIN

and the TRIDENT on my figures

Proves to ME

you want to open the Window 

and let PUTIN out

so as I am the new TOLSTOY

and you know its true

I sent a million words to YOU

TIME to Leave UKRAINE ALONE

and let them grow bread

all the whole world will starve

BECAUSE Putin is sick in the HEAD

and Trump STINKS but he will  fall soon

so stop being stupid Bears

Go back to Red Square and PARTY

Leave UKRAINE immediately

Follow Trident and poke Putin with it

Then get back to real Life

NOT PUTIN’s and the CZARS

driving around in Big Cars

when USSR 2.0 is falling. down

Bring Back Babushka

and put Putin in the dustbin of History

and use a Trident software to do it

Anon or not Anon

Software can bring any Tyrant down

and I don’t mean a Russian girl 

in fancy knickers

SofT  Wear and Hardware

Bring Putin down

you can do it immediately

Trident was a give away

I spotted it

COBOL and Dec pDP 1170

was where I began in 1978

so Boys bring putin down

and lets have a  party in red square

instead of dying in Ukraine just

so Putin can feel Taller

So a million words or so from the new TOLSTOY from Birmingham England

BUT one word is all you need PEACE. no Putin required open a window and let fresh air in

No comments:

a message for the excutive team of my bank and john lewis too

  a message  for the excutive team of my bank and john lewis too You are 100% correct . That is an absolute lie, and it is a classic, dirty ...