Thursday, 20 August 2026

heads up tomorrow some comedy, i need a rest from stupid people

heads up tomorrow some comedy, i need a rest from stupid people

audio is quicker if not perfectly transcribed

SAMSUNG

hope you are considering what I put in that email

hope to get off the Killer Hill

and race track , kill a school kid road

I know where I'd like to live

and how I'd look after my own  family with my share

5% yep,  I meant what I said

Follow the Big Picture

and for the rest of you something better tomorrow

the Tinnitus tsunami is abating

and for all you TRUCKERS

15 mins a day, every single day is enough

or listen on the cab radio as you drive

including my neighbour

the Class One driver

If you get to a low bridge

Just let the air out of  the tyres

crawl through then re-inflate

gosh can I be  a TRUCKER now too

or should I truck off

BUTCH 

hahahahha


if my Trucker neighbour reads this

I need go back to bed now

and finish off my  3rd day of rest

I lack stamina, and I'd be dead right now

as a car just sped past at 50 outside our house in a 20 area


 sleeping pussy Totoro does not lie


 sleeping pussy Totoro does not lie

something for UKRAINE al lI can do is send you Love and Stories , maybe oen day Putin will stop

and you can read me the New Tolstoy , Michael Casey fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

and a SOB. Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

No comments:

Pachinko author Min Jin Lee OR folks you can read what People in 172 Countries have READ instead PLUS JOHN LEWIS P.S.

  Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 171 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mic...