Thursday, 13 August 2026

6332 Michael Casey the Next James Bond , shaken and stirred

 


Treasure Chest of Material

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments08:01 (8 hours ago)
to comments
Hello I have 100s of film to go

Just Google michaelgcasey from Birmingham England 
Or
Michael CASEY  Birmingham Writer 

A Benny Hill with a PhD 

Shoplife springs to mind 

And

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey 

It's all on my website 

So pass this on 

40years a writer 

3.4. Million words 

210.000 free downloads 

In multiple languages 

2.3 Million clicks 

6300 Pieces of writing 

21 books on amazon 

200 plus micro lesson's for Esol

11 hours of audio

Plus 30 plus postcards from Birmingham  15 more audio hours 

Jeff Bezos will kiss you

So have a Butchers at my stuff

AND 20 YEARS LISTENING 

BEFORE I PICKED UP A PEN

57 YEARS IN LOVE WITH WORDS 

so Jeff at Amazon if I'm too busy to be James Bond

maybe we can tinker with my box, of stories

you little tinker you

you were a tailor, then you tinkered with my

toy soldier standing up

so SPY on me

I know you want to

Spank me with a Feather

while dressed as Bond in Leather

007

your parcel delivery

was quick and easy

You little Meta four you

Zuckerberg in your rear view mirror

as YOU

Stand and Deliver

It brings tears to my eyes as I think

of your thighs in Lederhosen 

As you stride around not making 

a sound

00 HEAVEN








Treasure Chest of Material

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments08:01 (8 hours ago)
to comments
Hello I have 100s of film to go

Just Google michaelgcasey from Birmingham England 
Or
Michael CASEY  Birmingham Writer 

A Benny Hill with a PhD 

Shoplife springs to mind 

And

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey 

It's all on my website 

So pass this on 

40years a writer 

3.4. Million words 

210.000 free downloads 

In multiple languages 

2.3 Million clicks 

6300 Pieces of writing 

21 books on amazon 

200 plus micro lesson's for Esol

11 hours of audio

Plus 30 plus postcards from Birmingham  15 more audio hours 

Jeff Bezos will kiss you

So have a Butchers at my stuff

AND 20 YEARS LISTENING 
BEFORE I PICKED UP A PEN

57 YEARS IN LOVE WITH WORDS 



Readers everywhere 
2 attachment  •  Scanned by Gmail




Treasure Chest of Material

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments08:01 (8 hours ago)
to comments
Hello I have 100s of film to go

Just Google michaelgcasey from Birmingham England 
Or
Michael CASEY  Birmingham Writer 

A Benny Hill with a PhD 

Shoplife springs to mind 

And

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey 

It's all on my website 

So pass this on 

40years a writer 

3.4. Million words 

210.000 free downloads 

In multiple languages 

2.3 Million clicks 

6300 Pieces of writing 

21 books on amazon 

200 plus micro lesson's for Esol

11 hours of audio

Plus 30 plus postcards from Birmingham  15 more audio hours 

Jeff Bezos will kiss you

So have a Butchers at my stuff

AND 20 YEARS LISTENING 
BEFORE I PICKED UP A PEN

57 YEARS IN LOVE WITH WORDS 



Readers everywhere 
2 attachment  •  Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

some of today's downloads so far

 just some of todays downloads  the whole world reads me, so tech titans , need i say more File downloads All file downloads Downloads korea...