Wednesday, 19 August 2026

6348 on blogger tinnitus tsunami carries on

6348 on blogger tinnitus tsunami carries on

like being in a tumble drier or car wash

no fun

iv'e fed the cat and had my morning meds

I had some dream about a massive house

and a beautiful girl

if once it came true

i've written it down so maybe

it really happens now

i'm going back to bed now

3 days of tinnitus

maybe the 3 days of darkness

TRUMP must be stopped

trying to rig his BBC trail

he's such a jerk

in a nappy ever so crappy and smelly

REMOVE HIM

why are you so shallow GOP

cowering behind EPSTEIN still

enough, i need sleep and will lose another day

but even these few words can be used

TO TEACH ESOL ENGLISH to Japanese or anybody

Its all in the Method

Today, Michael was talking about etc

if there is no story etc

BUT

I do have 200 audio and Texts ready

enough in itself to start an Esol English

Boutique language course from a nice house

In Birmingham

I have to stop now the arthritis is attacking me now

I need a personal carer to watch over me

from the space beside me in my bed

still life in the old dog yet

miaow



No comments:

SAMPLE AND PROF FOF ESOL concept. by Michael Casey Birmingham England. excuse Tinnitus typing

 SAMPLE AND PROF FOF ESOL concept. by Michael Casey Birmingham England Michael Casey <michaelgcasey NO. i did not ask for that. i only wa...