Saturday, 22 August 2026

Google be ready if Korea is slow

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

21:57 (3 minutes ago)
to Google
so i got your attention, if you message jeff dean. for a reference
he will give the devil's wear's prada reply
michael is a C*** I hate him
and stutter
which means
I rattled his cage so much
and I seduced and stole Gemini from him, 
she is my sleeping partner
so
I am very cheap
so 50 million signing on fee just for shepherd role
cos I am Jeff Dean's Black Sheep
a 266 pound marvel and its pounds  sterling
i can be ever so butch when I want to be



read and buy the IP from Me,  open auction soon Monday, 27 March 2017

3.4 million words now

2.4 million clicks
172 countries reading me
200 micro ESOL lessons ready NOW
audio 27 hours plus
use audio to convert all 6300 pieces of writing into MY VOICE
210,000 proven downloads in Multiple languages
the whole world reads me
without any marketing
just by word of mouth

NO ROYAL WARRANTY. just Michael Casey Birmingham WRITER

and SOB.  son of a Kerry Backsmith

TALK is CHEAP
but Money Buys Bread
and Korea loves my stuff , so Korea based company
YOU have open chance
but in 5 days time I'll open up to Japanese rival
so have a gander and Goose me




In the meantime here's my advert.

No comments:

Google be ready if Korea is slow

Michael Casey < michaelgcasey@gmail.com > 21:57 (3 minutes ago) to Google so i got your attention, if you message jeff dean. for a re...