Thursday, 20 August 2026

HaVe Harry and Megan ran out of money so back to UK

 HaVe Harry and Megan  ran out of money so back to UK

i shout record this I could  rattle off the audio very fast

Harry at the labour exchange looking for a JOB

instead of being a poser

I may do it in the morning, just rattle it off  and get Gemini

to transcribe it

though Ultimately the blind school should do

all my  transcsribing

I was also watching the latest TRUMP horror show

I have guessed his demise, I'll tell you after the event

see if the obvious is the answer

BUT the Trump endorsement days. are OVER

he should be farmed out to Walter Reid

but nobody listens  as they are TOO arrogant 

and corupt

JUdge shopping for BBC trial already

and DOJ lawyers themself

being disbarred for LIES

Jack Smith as DOJ boss for 12 years

IS the answer

If he wanted the Poison Chalice 

TRUMP is a vandal

BUT getting Free Health Care for lIFE

is why corrupt people go into Politics

enough

Pray for Peace everybody

GOd  help us, co nobody else can




No comments:

HaVe Harry and Megan ran out of money so back to UK

 HaVe Harry and Megan  ran out of money so back to UK i shout record this I could  rattle off the audio very fast Harry at the labour exchan...