Why you HATE my Writing?(c )

Why you HATE my writing? (c)

By Michael Casey

Because I’m fat

Because I’m Silver haired

Because I wear shades

Because I fart a lot, CKD stage 4 does that for you

Gorilla food diet , phew

Because I a SOB

Son of a Blacksmith

From Kerry, Ireland

Because I weigh 120 kilos, or 19 stones or SO

Because I’m 5 feet 10 or so

Because I have an A3 size hairy birthmark on my left shoulder

Because I have a hurting hernia through Quadruple Heart bypass scar

Because I go to the toilet a lot, CkD stage 4 you know

Because I don’t sleep 2 hour slots you know

Because I’m a better WRITER than Mrs Harry Potter

Because I am a catholic Catholic with a small c

Because I say the Rosary

ANd with Tinnitus it IS a Life Saver

and Thanks to my priest friend far away

Who polishes his Baseball bats

In anticipation of hearing my Confession

One Day

But it’ll be Never

Cos I’m saving it all up for Padre Pio

on my Death Bed

Though with all the Pain an Tinnitus I get already

It feels like Padre Pio is letting me share some of his instead

I did waterboard his statue to get my daughter a job

And it worked 4 offers in days

BUT Padre Pio had the last laugh

A few weeks ago my daughter’s flat flooded

BUT Miraculously NO damage

But Padre Pio may be sending a message to ME

A dry sense of humour after a year in the flat

So hate me or a Reason

AND yes the sting in the tale or tail

CAMBRIDGE DON’T BURN YOUR BRIDGES

IF SOMEBODY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

THEN THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

AND SHOULD NEVER BE PROTECTED

FOR WHATEVER SHALLOW REASONS

Footnote I once gave a Writer my Play Shoplife to Read

He said I’d stolen it

BUT NO IT WAS ALL MINE

I just an a great writer not because I turn water into wine

BUT because I Listened for 20 years before even picking up a pen

And now after 57 Years Love of Words

Finally my words are being heard in 172 countries

Because I practiced and NEVER STOLE

and i talk Radio OR write it, and that;s why

210,000 free downloads in multiple languages

Practice not Cheating

This piece is Finished, and IF your man had copied

Then he should be discarded

Immediately

NOT ARROGANT ivory towers

I’m Michael Casey in Birmingham England

a WRITER never and Author, and not a Brummie either

I’m Kerry Gold just as my Kerry Parents made me

Irish of words by Michael Casey maybe you’ll all call me, a FAT pig, but I can Jig

L