Wednesday, 5 August 2026

The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey

The Joker and The Queen (c)

By. Michael Casey


I. was on the sofa having a rest and a muse

and I had a few random thoughts

what if Rita was a secret reader of mine

a secret fan who had my back

such as navy seals and naughy boys in special services

the kind of people who hide for 4 days up a tree or up a mountain

or up somebody's backside

so they can open a window for them

you all know who you are and what you are

i have half guessed by some of the strange places on the map

not unless in Ethiopia a man is locked inside

Guarding the Ark of the Covenant for life

BUT with a copy of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey

IN Ethiopian inside with him

Yes really

So my readers are from Everywhere

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

and I'm just the fool with Saint Michael stood right behind me

YOU AND WHO"S ARMY

so I may be a total fool

but an international treasure

ok

a piece of pooh, but stuck to everybody's shoe

so a Universal Soldier, NO

Just a piece of chewing gum ready to be spat out

But not in Singapore

They have laws you know

but that's all I am

GUM

so Rita, if it was you who put the fear of God into them

Thank YOU

that's if, reality follows my imagination

And if I do end up in that fancy house

You can always stop by for a cup of tea

Provided the guy in the Kilt who follows you around

HE does the washing up

Well I have to dream

In my dream Chapel Roan likes men

and marries me and we have six kids

But that's Heir today, gone tomorrow 

HAIR that is

I don't know that means either

But yep, those were me family

at tea yesterday with Uncle

Confused, not if you were there

A Chinaman and 4 beauties

Need I say more?



and when the IP sells I'd like to move here, and go to theatre constantly, cos it's time to leave the HILL

No comments:

The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey

The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey I. was on the sofa having a rest and a muse and I had a few random thoughts what if Rita was a...