Saturday, 15 August 2026

BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for miultiple disabilities CUSTOMERS

BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for miultiple disabilities CUSTOMERS

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

22:49 (0 minutes ago)
to peter.ruis, executive.customer.relations
BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for miultiple disabilities CUSTOMERS

Tinnitus
Arthritis , morphine not strong enough
Quadruple heart bypass
hurting hernia through bypass scar
stage 4 kidney failure
Sciatica
and Madness you your say, I call it A defiant sense of humour

to survive the above

I am a Benny Hill with a PhD intellect

3.4 million words written by me alone
2.3 million clicks
172 countries reading me
6300 pieces of writing
200 audio lessons ready, turn key

BUT my Google 9 fold phone was crap
and your CREW refused to take it back
because i missed a deadline
you try living with any of my diseases I dare you

he who dare wins

but instead it felt like a kick in the head from your crew

the phone has major problems

rather than take it. back i get the run around
rather than accept the evidence
YOU treat me like dirt
for the price of one of your fancy clothes
the stink goes up my nose

AND my own bank give me the run around too

so what shall I do to you

AS you have ZERO shame and both of you expect me
when morphine is not good enough for my blame
to chase you
and OMBUDSMAN may be the only answer for
BOTH of you
as all your staff are badly trained
God Help everybody

BUT not me, maybe I don't  have enough Pain already

so what are you gonna do now ?

UNhappy

michael casey

EMAIL ONLY reply
one phone call from you to the staff and to TSB

and I'll send back the useless TOY a very expensive paperweight

POWER Problems

thank you and Good bye

 

my readers in blue shaded in not mad, just a Benny Hill with PhD 




No comments:

BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for miultiple disabilities CUSTOMERS

BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU PROVE JOHN LEWIS CARE for miultiple disabilities CUSTOMERS Michael Casey < michaelgcasey@gmail.com > 22:49 (0 m...