Tuesday, 18 August 2026

AND if I get any more FAKERS with cut and paste we love your writing

AND if I get any more FAKERS with cut and paste we love your writing

i will projectile vomit in a bag and post it to you

I have so much pain on a daily basis and NOISE

and with the heat wave my ankles swelled

and YOU would not survive a week of it

for YOU it would be fatal

so I have zero time nor manners for chancers

GET it

so kids calling themselves CUT AND PASTED experts

is a pain

and i have far too much pain already

John Lewis and my Bank please note

because I will reply with a Tsunami

Get it

and John Lewis pay UP today

or you will reap what you have sewn



maybe 2,400,000 clicks now

so I don't need amateur hour from any direction

One Direction were a boy band

and your houses are all built on sand


Michael Casey SOB

son of a Blacksmith  from Kerry Ireland

a gentle people until you TAKE THE PISS

then ............




No comments:

Pachinko author Min Jin Lee OR folks you can read what People in 172 Countries have READ instead PLUS JOHN LEWIS P.S.

  Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 171 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mic...