Saturday, 1 August 2026

KOREA. Kdrama and Kpop alert

KOREA. Kdrama and Kpop alert , 21 years ago photo maybe , Broad street 


Now Korea my STATS for Korea are off the chart

my pigs are grown up now and even more expensive

SO

Kdrama and Kpop and jennie from blackpink

i've just put some stats in yor workshop email

SO HAVE A LOOK THEN

THINK

you and the Kdrama and Kpop crowd

United Kdrama and Kpop Artists can do my

 stuff in Korean

and I can be the new PSY but from Birmingham

just a fool with 1000s of Stories 

and  a bigger bum

and Jenny can chase ME

cos I'm so adorable


this is my new Tortoise DEAN

named after Jeff Dean the google Toyboy

in future i will record and 

send to my new business partner

WHO could be Jenny from Blackpink 

and The Kdrama/Kpop crowd

what an invitation.

i'd be the Tramp on a bench who lifts a leg and farts as the super pretty Kpopers pass by, they pass by and I pass wind

and jennierubyjane  I just spotted the photos

on instagram, I nearly had a 

 heart attack but I'd die happy

and as my mother would say, put a vest on

or you will. catch a cold

ANYWAY

all you kdrama and Kpopers you could invest or form a coproduction company, as Korean comedy is fabulous.

and I have a TON of material

https://www.jenn.ie


No comments:

KOREA. Kdrama and Kpop alert

KOREA. Kdrama and Kpop alert , 21 years ago photo maybe , Broad street  Now Korea my STATS for Korea are off the chart my pigs are grown up ...