Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Hiding from Tinnitus all day

 Grandma fell over in the night in Shanghai

Its 40 degrees there

it was 400 degree in the Steelworks

My dad would wear a hat and gloves in Shanghai

its all relative

when my head stops I'll write/record new stuff

or have you all had enough

nearly 2.4 million of you now

I'd need a phone with a great battery if I rung you all

anyway it's cooler now

BUT still my Tinnitus rumbles on

and some have been rumbled

and grandma  tumbled

so lets see what Midweek brings

I am a Metaphoric Linguistic. Acrobat

after all, and only morons quibble about vocabulary

with me

because it can affect your balance

ask grandma


so I'm sending a Lad with a stick to help her


No comments:

Hiding from Tinnitus all day

 Grandma fell over in the night in Shanghai Its 40 degrees there it was 400 degree in the Steelworks My dad would wear a hat and gloves in S...