Wednesday 13 March 2024

so HK you have adopted me, my Chinese name is Panzi by the way, Fat Boy was one translation

so HK you have adopted me, my Chinese name is Panzi by the way, Fat Boy was one translation

you are reading so much over the 3 Bloggers, are you going to Challenge Singapore 

as my Biggest readers

they have read 60 times more than you

so HK x 60 more to beat Singapore

as my Biggest Readers, after USA

are you able to do that?

If you do you can, buy my dinner

but you'll have to be in Birmingham to do that

So 129,000 millionaires hire a plane and come visit Birmingham

I just Googled HK facts

But you won't

Unless

You are Singapore people on Holiday in Hong Kong

THANK YOU

whoever you are

Though I expect Hello BigBoy Junk Emails next

The whole world sends me rubbish

Kdrama now that's a dream I'd enjoy

The Joys of Dialysis is over the horizon

I'm trying to avoid it, but my consultant 

says its INEVITABLE

So my bucket list as mentioned before

I have not forgotten the Pole Dancer story

Michael The Pole Dancer will be the story 

I do twerk, and Beyonce sends me hate mail

Because of my strong and firm and big backside

Bum Envy it's called

or was she just calling me a BUM

past 2 days my Tinnitus did not stop all day

HORROR

To Insanity and Beyond without Buzz Lightyear

Having a surreal sense of humour and enjoying

the Beauty of Kdrama  is an anchor

but for some it's not enough

So HK millionaires don't send me gifts

or bring them

Just donate to Tinnitus research

and Kidney, Heart and Arthritis 

just 4 of my illnesses

or come and be my speed typist

and the rest you know

i could light up your life, be a sparkle in your life


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Older PostHome

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...