Tuesday 19 March 2024

Hong Kong you have overtaken France to reach 6th position, you may overtake Korea too by end of day

Hong Kong you have overtaken France to reach 6th position, 

you may overtake Korea too by end of day

so do you want to be no.5

THEN big numbers are needed to climb higher

are you skiving from school

or a bored hotel worker

or a billionairess who wants to adopt me

I'll never know

it's 3pm uk time right now

Coldplay are singing Fix You

I wish somebody could fix me

too many diseases

SING

I will eventually write Michael The Pole Dancer

You could write it for yourself

Start now, and by 4pm  Stop

and see what you have produced

That's how i write

when Tinnitus tide is out

I may try the hill later for some brown bread

Coming back I have to rest  2 or 3 times on the steep hill


and this is me in the local shop  below





No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...