Friday 1 March 2024

A normal day

 A Normal Day (c) 

By Michael Casey

I've been chilling and we did have a flake of snow too,  so the berries on my bush were there for a 

reason.

Every day is different, the amount of noise when I   wake is horrendous.

Then I go downstairs and have breakfast. I may have gotten up at 3 or 4am because the Tinnitus torture 

was too much, so rather than be a sitting target while I lay in bed ,  I get up instead,

So I have a tea and a Rosary, you cannot read all the news constantly on a tablet or phone.

Then if Totoro  our cat is about I may feed her too.

I may spend a full hour in the dark of the night just there , Totoro  may go out to listen to the morning 

chorus, or kill it.  Then return again, by which time I'm dead on my feet, and I stagger back to bed.

So I can get more sleep, but I awake again like clockwork,  and Tinnitus is screaming at me, like having

Donald Trump on my chest being very demanding, but no checks or non disclosure agreement

just NOISE.

When I've had enough slots of sleep I get up.

I spend a few hours checking my websites and reading all the Newspapers

How can Americans believe TRUMP LIES, does not bode well for the future

If we have Trump, people will respect us

NO, one lunatic in the world is enough, but Trump is even madder than before

So can you see the mushroom clouds forming?

Reagan said something about Mad people in charge of Nuclear weapons

No wonder I cling to my Rosary

Other forms or Faith are available

Trump believes in Nothing, but himself

God Help Us

Anyway after my words and my figures, and maybe I should be a Male Model

ok, a cadavre for the Medical School, and the sooner the better, you are all so CRUEL

I'll have a look at the Houses on rightmove

I like to dream where we could live, if the Lottery turned up

Today's dream house is at the end

I'm thinking what if I ended up on dialysis and wanted a home machine

so I'd need space and plumbing for it

Otherwise I'd be going to a hut, 3 times a week

which I hate the thought of.

and the taxi fares there and back would be big

Its inevitable is what my consultant said

But God is good, so I hope I can avoid all that for a couple of years

GFR 21 now, all you medics just sighed

So I have my dreams for a house

and yes 4 more kids too, but both are really Fairy Tales

not unless Singapore surprises me

a Crazy Rich Asian and all that

Then as darkness falls, I'll have my dinner

followed by Kdramas on TV

and maybe more Trump watching

He's hoping to cash in on his SPAC

4 billion, if he cashes in and crashes the stock price

Suckers will lose and he'll have money

or a way to make money  to pay the 500,000,000 USD fines

as in USA you have to pay to appeal

If you lose the Courts already have your money

Back to Kdramas and late night news

Finally bed, and Taylor Swift and Sam Smith

as I have constant Music to drown Tinnitus

and finally I sleep for 2 hours then wake again

or I don't sleep so I get up in the middle of  the night

and the cycle repeats itself

Such is my day, so pray God sends me something

and this has turned into a story

So I'll add it to my latest book

Now look at my latest dream house

a 4 bed bungalow





No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...