Sunday 31 March 2024

If Putin had my Tinnitus right now he would surrender

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments12:53 (4 hours ago)
to ovcspresswhitehouse.gov.uspressuniv_7tvrandot-flowersflower.sky6930pressprpartnerimsinfoirums.sfumsprcdPRESSprredd.mil.ruirinfoinfoinfo
So that is my prayer Let Putin have my Tinnitus then he would fall to his knees 
And finally Love his neighbours as he felt the noise 
And pain simultaneously 
For all Believers love God
And love your neighbour 
And Mary is mother to all Nations 

and BITCOIN is all fake, never trust it

Build treasure in Heaven instead

my head is still exploding by the way, Tinnitus is like hearing the sounds of hell itself

so as my dad said to me, when he left me alone in the house while he collected my baby sister

and my mum

Michael don't touch the fire

February 1963

so I've taken that advice

Don't touch the fire

Say a Rosary instead

Happy Easter world, all 162 plus countries that have read me so far



















yes my daughter then and now in images above

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...