Saturday 16 March 2024

My Mum’s Place Kerry Eire. Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry

My Mum’s Place Kerry Eire

This is Cromane Lower, Killorglin, County Kerry, follow the coast road as that’s where my mother came from . The old coastguard station is very fancy, 50 years ago it was a bar

My dad and me came out in the dark, no street lighting then, and my dad thought he had gone blind. What’s that noise he asked slightly afraid, it was the sea hitting the strand it was very late. Christmas 1973, dad and me, and Uncle Patrick

I stumbled over it again in my Tinnitus time on the phone I keep for music by my bed

So if ever your are in Kerry, do pop in , and raise a glass in toast for me. And have a Lemonade, the red or the white they used to say. So have a pancake tomorrow, and then promise yourself to see Kerry at its very best. And see the values from the sea, poured into me. SOB, Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry

Jacks Coastguard Restaurant: Best Ring of Kerry Restaurants …

https://jackscromane.com

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...